Saturday, January 24, 2015

Did you see the sunrise this morning?

We're 8 days away from leaving for that month-long trip to Galveston. Suitcases are open and empty. My packing list is ready to begin checking off, and I still haven't decided if I'm taking my sewing machine as a carry-on. Southwest says I can. Yippee!

One suitcase = how many books? how many sewing projects?

Today's inspiring quote as I gather sewing projects, fabrics, and organize a sewing travel kit comes from Patricia L. Brown's Easy Batik Landscape Quilts:

"Did you see the sunrise this morning?"

I think that any travel adventure should begin with hope. 

This picture by Kim Seng is of Lake Worth in Florida, and shows with beautiful optimism what our condo view will be! At least we have the pier nearby for fishing, if not that sunrise . . . 



Kim Seng "Lake Worth Beach Sunrise" (Flickr

No comments: